We set goals earlier this year and so proud that we’ve stuck by it. We went on another hiking trip. This time, more excruciating than the last. An entire 11.5km. Half way through, little man wanted to go back. It was hilarious because going back would’ve covered the same distance as getting to the finish line.
So whichever way, we where committed to 12km.
The beauty of a hike though, is:
1. You can take your time, it’s not a competition
2. You get to enjoy the beautiful scenery
3. Team work, you’ll get amazed at how you really need each other
4. Gorgeous Photography opportunities
5. An amazing sense of achievement as a family
|This is my most favourite photo. It describes the entire experience and emotions|